To begin, you need to complete and mail the member application form and membership fee of $60. Instructions are included with the file.
Secondly, you will need to attend a new member orientation with a member of the board to review the ORPCI Range Rules and the have it signed off. This is to insure the range stays in the best of shape for all members.
All new members must attend a new member safety and range rules orienation meeting with a board approved member prior to receiving their member card and gate code. This usually takes no more than about 10 minutes. All members are resonsible for the quaility and safety of our range.
New Member FAQs
- When do memberships renew?
- Membership is from April 1st to March 31st.
- How much is a membership?
- $60.00 per year.
- Who do I make the check out to?
- Checks should be made out to Owensboro Rifle & Pistol Club, Inc OR ORPCI.
- Is the membership pro-rated?
- No. Depending on when you sign up you may not be required to renew your first year.
- Does the membership cover my spouse?
- Yes, your membership is for your immediate household.
- Can I pay my membership renewals online?
- Not at this time.
- Can I sign up for membership online?
- Sorry, not at this time.